Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Things that Make Me Happy!

For once, the day is, knock on wood, going well-ish. For starters, I checked my college email. And finally got a reply from Semex USA about the Silky Cousteau semen I want to purchase. They are going to get it to me. Which is score one.

And then I decided to see if any more of my grades had been posted. Four were there yesterday, but I was still missing three. And they are all up. The class I was most worried about, Art History 300, History of American Art, I got a B in. Personally I will admit to thinking there was some serious gifts in the grading on that class, but I am not going to complain. I have one other B, in Fruit and Vegetable Marketing. Then I have two A-'s, one in Milk Marketing and Dairy Policy, and the other in Agricultural Business Financial Management. And my last three classes, Art History 2, Introduction to Sociology, and my favorite class of the semester Applied Bovine Reproduction, are solid A's. Which is a 94 or better I believe. Not sure though so don't quote me on that. That gives me a semester average of 3.68, not bad, that puts me on the Dean's list for my 6th straight semester. And my cumulative average is now 3.79. All in all I am a very happy girl. Talk about one heck of a fine 21st birthday present. Doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: