Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Two New Blogs

I would like to point everybody's attention to two blogs I am really enjoying reading. One is Iowa Biz. While they are based around the concept of ideas for the small businessman in Iowa, the information and outlooks they put out are a good read for any business man looking for an idea, or just to see someone elses perspective on business in general.

The other is Brain Based Biz. It's an intersting and fun read, with a bit of a different twist.

Hope everyone enjoys them as much as I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya.! It's a nice article I understand the business ideas is more useful to people If you are interesting visit the site business ideas

Paintsmh said...

Hi Palani, and thanks for taking the time to comment, I will be sure and take a look.