Sunday, August 17, 2008

Last Weekend

I went to the PBR Enterprise event out at Syracuse in the Coca Cola Collesium at the State Fair grounds. To say the least the first night stunk. Bad rides. Bad seats despite being first row less than ten feet from the chutes because they had done a really crappy sound check and we couldn't understand ANYTHING the announcer said. So I have no clue other than Mike Lee, Jeremy Swearingen and Billy Robinson as to who rode!

The second night however was pretty fabulous. Mom went with me. We were on the other side for the arena and could hear and understand what the announcer was saying. I actually got a day sheet. And best of all. Kody Lostroh was there. I got to really meet him as opposed to just message him constantly on myspace where we are friends. He even remembered me. He has the video I put up of him on his myspace page. And Reese Cates won the overall event. So overall while I was happy, I wish for that first night I hadn't bought the expensive tickets. Then my bad time wouldn't have hurt quite so much!

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Thank you for taking me. I had a wonderful time and got a lot of good pictures