Saturday, July 04, 2009

Would You All Please Make Welcome...

...Maqua-Kil LF Dublin...Sister to Maqua-Kil LF Dalkeith, a Name the Calf baby from last spring. Daughter to Frieland BC Detroit, the only Board Chairman daughter I have left. To the Holstein breeders, yes I bred several, yes I know he is an old bull, and if I had more units I would happily breed more!


Back to Dublin. She is a real doll baby. Totally cute and sweet, gives the most loving baby calf kisses (more like randomly placed licks but she does her best)...and has got the loudest bawling moo this side of the river for a week old calf. You can hear her from the milk house when she gets going. Which is usually about the time I open the outer door to start feeding the other stock...and lasts until her bottle gets stuck in front of her slick little nose.


Needless to say I am totally in love with her. She is already rather spoiled.

Be sure and come back Monday, to meet Frieland Dixies Lakota's daughter...who will be a "Name the Calf" baby...because I can't come up with anything. And I think it will be fun!

3 comments:

lisa said...

I believe that all your babies are spoiled and you know it!!

The Wife said...

She is a doll!

Paintsmh said...

Aunt Lisa, why yes, yes they are, and yes I do know it! lol

Wife, I am so totally in love with her it is ridiculous. I thought she was going to be a he she came so late. But I am thrilled!