Sunday, May 06, 2007

And They Finally Posted!

Finally. Got ONE posted...now to see if the other one I wanted to put in will go through.


Anyway. Mandy sure had a good time out on the lawn grazing. I would have kept her out longer than I did, but I burn so quick and easy, that I really couldn't stay out any more. I was already turning a bit red when I took her back over and put her out in the barn yard. She still had a good time though. And definitely got to eat plenty of grass.

Funny thing happened though. Back when I was 14 or 15, one of my yearling show heifers spooked at something while I was bringing her in the barn. She jumped through the door and fell right on top of me, crushing me into the concrete floor and proceeding to stomp all over me. She screwed my shoulder up pretty good, and it hasn't been the same since, always sore and with the bones not lined up right. Well, while I was leading Mandy over from the barn, one of the dogs started barking, making her jump back a bit, pulling my shoulder straight out. ALL the bones, at least for the moment, are back where they belong. First time in a long long time I've been able to stretch my arm straight up and not feel pains shoot up and down it. And it doesn't feel like some one is inside it with a torch constantly. Don't know how long it will last, but it feels great for the moment...

No comments: