Saturday, June 02, 2007

Things That Make A Person Go "What Were They Thinking?"

Or perhaps they weren't.

I have to thank Matt Owen over at US Rodeo Supply Company for pointing this one out. I am with him. I can't quite seem to wrap my mind around this one. But as I read it I started laughing so hard I thought my ribs were going to crack right open, and I had tears running down my face. Then again, they do 'Celebrity' everything these days, so why not a Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge. Though, for every question I manage to come up with a possible answer to, five more pop into my mind. Such as, is this REALLY a good idea? Or is it a catastrophe waiting to happen? At present I am leaning towards the catastrophe. But what do I know? Maybe it will work out for the best, and bring some new fans into the bull riding fold. Then again, I doubt that very much.

No comments: