Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've Been Afraid to Say Anything...

At least until I had my tickets... But PBR Built Ford Tough Series is coming to Albany NY in January of 2008 on the 26th and 27th. And I have my tickets, to both nights. I am so excited I am barely able to contain myself. This has been a dream of mine for years, getting to one of these premier events. And now, baring canclations or other catastrophes I will. I am going myself the first night, then Mom is going along with me for the final two rounds. I am going to take a gazillion pictures and videos I promise!

4 comments:

threecollie said...

Thanks for buying me a ticket and taking me along....never yet didn't have a great time going to rodeos with you!

Paintsmh said...

At least someone likes to go with me! I am so excited!!! Can't wait. We are gonna have SSOOO much fun!

Anonymous said...

So if I was thinking about going where are the best seats?? The section closest to the chute or a few sections away?? I might have to check this bull riding thing out.

Paintsmh said...

Hey big bro. My theory has always been the closer to the chutes you can get the better...but that's me. Pics tend to be a bit better I've found if you are a few rows up, but it is all up to you and how much you want to spend on your tickets. Let me know if you are going!!!