Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Artist...Awesome Music!

Last week, I was looking at comments left on a friend's myspace page. They had a "Thanks for the Add" from a country music artist. I was kind of bored, so I clicked it to see what the guy sounded like. HOLY COW. He, Justin Grant, is SO talented! His voice is smooth and mellow, and the songs are so wonderful. I honestly can't pick a favorite. It's so much fun to find independent not in the main stream musicians that are truly talented, and make the good solidly country style of music. Granted, I would much prefer this was what was still getting played on the radio. If I wanted to listen to pop, well I sure wouldn't turn on a country station! My only wish is that all these talented groups weren't in Texas or Montana. Both are so darned far away. And I don't see much likelihood of them making it to upstate NY to play. Thank goodness for cds.

Anyways go take a listen. If you like the sound of real country music, I think you will definitely enjoy this guy! (When I figure out how to do it I will put up the banner he has. Unfortunately I don't do computer stuff well!) (I didn't figure it out, Justin is a great fellow and fixed the problem for me! Thanks Justin)


Photobucket

No comments: