Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Updates...

Ok so as Kit pointed out, I have been absent for quite a while. Updates are definitely needed.

First off the "mystery" boyfriend...who I have been seeing since January. He is wonderful to me first off. Secondly he likes my cows. Third he loves rodeo. And fourth he is cute as heck, what more could I ask for?

On the cow front any one who reads Mom's blog at Northview knows my big show cow Mandy lost a quarter and is thus permanently retired. Her granddaughter Gypsy Rain is looking better and better every day, fingers crossed nothing happens to her. She is wide in the chest and seems good and tall for our herd at least, considering she is 10 months old and is cycling every month and has since she was 6 months old I would say she is appropriately developed.

I have bazillions and bazillions of pictures on my camera waiting to be taken off. Everything from cows, to scenery, to horses, to the Dressage at Saratoga event Jade Becky and I went to last weekend.

If anyone wants to know about anything else just say so. Though for some reason I have not been getting my comments sent to my email so if I don't respond right away it isnt intentional. There is just a glitch somewhere.

No comments: